Feb 22, 2016
Over the weekend Fiji was struck by one of the most powerful storms ever to hit the Southern Hemisphere.
Cyclone Winston swept the country with winds of up to 325 km/h, destroying villages and leaving at least 17 people dead.
The following resorts are closed until further notice:
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort, Nadi
- Castaway Island
- Treasure Island Resort, Mamanuca Islands
- Tanoa Rakiraki Hotel, Rakiraki
- Namotu Island Resort, Nadi
- Malolo Island Resort, Malolo Island
- Mantaray Island Resort, Yasawa Islands
- Musket Cove Island Resort, Malolo Island
- Toberua Island Resort, Lomaiviti Islands
- Naigani Island Resort, Naigani
- Octopus Resort, Yasawa Islands
- Royal Davui Island Resort, Lami
- The Pearl Resort, Pacific Harbour
- Uprising Beach Resort, Palm Beach
For real-time updates visit the Tourism Fiji Twitter page.